- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the new Ambassador of Argentina Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
Lithuania's Foreign Minister extends condolences over loss of former US President George Bush Sr
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius sent a letter to the U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, expressing his condolences over the loss of the former President of the United States George Herbert Walker Bush.
"My deepest sympathies go out to the family of the former U.S. President and to all the people of the United States. We have lost a great man, a friend of Lithuania, who had contributed significantly to the restoration of our country‘s independence and to the collapse of the Soviet Union. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time," wrote Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister.
George H.W. Bush served as the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993. Prior to the presidency, he served as the Vice President, a diplomat, a member of Congress, and the Director of Central Intelligence (DCI).